1. Matches will consist of a four-minute period.
2. Takedowns are the standard two points. However, you may earn one bonus point for taking your opponent down directly to their back (back exposed).
3. Once a takedown has been scored, the clock will stop. Wrestlers will reset and the clock will start again.
4. The grappler with the most points scored at the end of the period will be the winner.
5. If at any time one wrestler is ahead by ten points or more, the match will end and the winner will be declared via a "technical fall."
6. Overtime Procedures: A) One minute sudden death period will be wrestled. B) If the score is still tied at the end of the sudden death period, the winner will be the wrestler who had the most takedowns in the match. C) If both wrestlers have the same number of takedowns, the winner will be the one with the most bonus points. D) 7. Takedown participants must weigh-in on Friday evening between 6:00 - 8:00 p.m.
· 1 point for failed takedown attempt
· stall mate: neither grappler has advanced in position for 10-15 seconds; When there is not much motive or advancement in match.
· In the event triple overtime the winner of match will be decided by first takedown in match.
· Injury time: Each grappler will receive 1 minute 30 seconds in injury time total.
· Illegal Takedowns and consequences:
· Coaching Corners:
· Zero striking Tolerance: First warning 1 point deducted or 1 point rewarded to opponent. Second warning grounds for disqualification